The Privacy Shield Framework was designed by the US Department of Commerce. UU., The European Commission and the Swiss government provide companies with a mechanism to meet data protection requirements during transport. Personal data of the European Union. and Switzerland in the United States in support of transatlantic trade.
MovieBox Pro participates in the EU Privacy Shield. A list of participating organizations can be found at www.privacyshield.gov/list
Privacy Shield Policy for the European Union
Note: MovieBox Pro publishes online privacy notices, including your participation in Privacy Shield, the collection, use, and use of personal information, privacy practices, and third party privacy decisions. Collection and use of data.
Option: MovieBox Pro does not transfer customer data to external providers. With the MovieBox Pro application, the customer can select the data to be shared and users can specify whether or not they want to share data.
- MovieBox Pro provides contact information for questions or complaints about Privacy Shield compliance on its website.
- The MovieBox Pro contact website is movieboxpro.live/contact-us.
- MovieBox Pro participates in the European Union’s Dispute Settlement Body (DPA) to settle the Privacy Shield disputes.
- MovieBox Pro is subject to the investigative and compliance powers of the Federal Trade Commission or its legal entity to ensure compliance with the Privacy Shield principles.
- MovieBox Pro acknowledges that a person may order binding arbitration under the Privacy Shield.
Responsibility for the transmission of the deaf: With the MovieBox Pro application, the customer can determine when and how his data is passed on to external providers. MovieBox Pro will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer and is responsible for the unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
Security: MovieBox Pro takes all reasonable and reasonable measures to protect the data provided by customers against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access.
Integrity and purpose of the data: MovieBox Pro takes all reasonable measures to limit the processing for the purposes for which the data was collected and to ensure the reliability of personal data as part of their intended, accurate, complete and up-to-date use.
Access: With MovieBox Pro app, customers can request access to their users’ personal information and correct, change or delete inaccurate data.
Source, Application, and Responsibility: MovieBox Pro provides reasonable protection of personal information through authorized means.