Roku’s Official Store provides you a huge number of channels to add and watch. But most of the channels and services of Roku are premium services, where you need to pay the amount. So, people from all over the world started installing the channels from unknown sources.
Moviebox pro for Roku is a best option to watch latest movies online in giant screen. This is completely third party source. You need to upload the apk to Roku. But unfortunately Moviebox pro apk file will not be acceptable by Roku as it has an option called side load which is only available for plugins and ZIP file formats and not for the APK files.
Don’t worry but still you can use this application in Roku. Screen Mirror is the option available as an alternative to use APK files in Roku.
How to Install Moviebox Pro Apk in Roku TV?
There are numerous processes to stream Moviebox pro movies and videos on Roku. But still, I will explain you a unique process which has not done before. This process is very simple if you follow the below steps.
- Add All Screen Receiver APK to Roku. To add this application you need to visit Official Roku Channel store and search for All Screen Receiver. Once you find this application, Press Ok on + Add Channel option to add the apk file to your Roku TV.
Now, everyone will be thinking about what is this All Screen Receiver (ASR)? Do we need to download it for sure? Yes, to follow this process and to get moviebox pro apk to Roku, you need to install this application.
ASR is nothing but a medium which is used basically to transfer the media files like Photos, Videos, and Music etc from Mobile device to Roku. Please Note that, it should always be open on Roku while streaming from your mobile devices.
- Install All Screen Receiver (Chromecast, DLNA, and Roku) apk in your mobile from google play store.
- Download the moviebox pro apk file from the download link provided in our website. Install it in your device.
- While Opening the app or to play any stream, give right click on the app choose open with and select ASR.
- That’s it. You are now finished all the steps to use Moviebox pro for Roku for free of cost.
“It is very important that, both the devices should connect to the same Wi-Fi connection. To avoid buffering issues use double band router if possible”
How to Install Moviebox Pro Apk on Android TV?
Android TV’s run with an Android OS which is a symbol that shows they can also be useful to run apk files in Android TV. The process is completely different from app installation in Android mobile and Android TV. Compared to Android Mobile it is really a bit typical in Android TV to install the apk files. But, here I have explained the easiest step to install moviebox pro apk in android TV.
- Open the Settings option and Tap on Security & restrictions, click on it.
- Select Unknown sources option because we are installing the apk files from the internal storage.
Now, let’s get into the methods to install and transfer Apk files from mobile device to android TV.
Method 1: Transfer and Install Moviebox Pro APK via Online Storage
- Head to the Google Play store and Search for File Explorer.
- Install File Explorer in your Android TV.
- From your android mobile, upload the downloaded moviebox pro app file into Google Drive Account or to your Dropbox.
- Open File Explorer in your android TV and Tap Network Section and Select Cloud Option.
- From there, get the apk file from your cloud to Android TV. Configure the application with installation. Open the app and enjoy its features in giant screen.
Method 2: Movie and Install APK file via USB
- Download your Moviebox pro apk on your computer or android and transfer the application to USB.
- Head to the Playstore on your android TV and install File Explorer.
- Open the File Explorer on your android TV and go to section where all the storage devices will be listed out. Here you will see your USB device name.
- Select the USB, browse for the apk file where you have stored.
- Tap on the apk file and install it in your android TV. Wait for complete configuration.
- Open the app and enjoy its services on the big screen.